Home / Office Cleanouts
Accepted Items – All burnable items, trash, clothes, furniture, TVs, appliances, grills, plastic, steel, carpet, kid’s toys.
Not Accepted – No liquids, No hazardous or toxic chemicals, No asbestos or explosives. No building materials.
Construction / Demolition
Accepted Items – Wood, sheetrock, plaster, shingles, plastic, copper tubing, steel, windows, wire, tile.
Not Accepted – No liquids, No hazardous or toxic chemicals, No asbestos or explosives.
Pride & Priority
- We deliver/pickup within 24 hours
- No extra charges for needing longer
- Our staff is always knowledgeable and courteous
- The right price is both important to you and us
- No need to sacrifice quality for price
- You get what you pay for
- Any questions you may have we are here to help
- We take the extra step so you don’t have to
1. Why should I choose RRJ Associates?
We offer competitive pricing and believe our customer service is second to none. Our priority is making sure our customers have what they need when they need it.
2. How long can I have the dumpster?
We don’t charge by time. Standard rental is 2 weeks, if we have not heard from you by the 3rd week we will reach out to you to schedule pickup.
3. I need a dumpster for something other than what’s listed on the website.
Don’t hesitate to call us and ask!
4. How high can I fill the dumpster?
You can fill it so it is even with the top rail of the dumpster.
5. Will the dumpster damage my driveway?
No, if requested ahead of time, we can even set it on wood.
6. How much is a ton?
7. How much does 1 square of shingles weigh?
Aproximately 300 lbs.
8. Can I put broken asphault and concrete in a dumpster?
Yes, call for special pricing.
9. Do I need a permit?
Not if it’s on your property. Some towns require a permit if you are putting the dumpster in the street.
10. What cannot be put in a dumpster?
No liquids, hazardous or toxic chemicals, asbestos or explosives.